রবিবার, ১৬ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

lalunereverie's Plea For Help

Hello lalunereverie,

I can tell that your transition into RPG has been trying, so I'd like to offer my help to make the rest of it run a little smoother. I'll do my best to answer any questions. I have edited your original post to remove any baiting or hostile comments so that we may conduct a friendly discourse to resolve some of your stated issues until such a time where you may be able to send private messages.

To begin with: Welcome. While the navigation of the site can be daunting at first, I have faith you will learn the layout in a relatively short period of time. I'd like to offer you some links that are both important and helpful.

Forum Posts for PMS - This link explains why you need a minimum of ten posts. It also explains efficient ways to receive these posts without creating spam.

Newbie Guide - Self explanatory, this is a friendly guide to help you ease into our world at Roleplay Gateway. You can find out how to find roleplays, how to start or join roleplays, and a few other things.

Rules - Short and sweet, the few but important rules of RPG.

Outside of these posts, I'd like to address your confusion with what the "Trash Bin" is. This is a location not available to the public where rule-breaking or outdated threads are placed. Unfortuantely, your non-adherance to our codes of conduct have landed a few of your posts here. I'm offering my help to keep future posts of yours in the public eye.

If you have any further questions, please post them here and I'll do my best to answer them promptly.

- Modesty
Global Moderator

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/GUIWTWOtWVQ/viewtopic.php

Nathan Adrian London 2012 Synchronized Swimming London 2012 hurdles Taylor Kinney Beach Volleyball Olympics 2012 Jessica Ennis Oscar Pistorius

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন